View Single Post
kdo615
02-05-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
I think I may have been standing next to you for the first few songs. I was in seat 9. I've never seen them that close before and it was a mind blowing experience. I thought it was pretty loud, but I have middle aged ears. Every time Danny hit the bass (which happened about 10,000 times), it felt like I was having heart palpitations. It was a good feeling.

I notice you have a very familiar last name. Your not related to the world's greatest drummer are you? If you are, ask him when the next album is coming and post it on the board. If not, just lie to us and tell us it will be here in a few months.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisoncarey View Post
They were soooo amazing! Ænema is the exact mindset that I have right now, so it was so awesome for me to hear it. Of course, the entire show was just out of this world, as I expected. I was on the floor left in the front row, just in front of Adam. This was only my second show and I had pretty much the same spot when I saw them in Milan, Italy in June of 2006. I may be crazy, but I was kinda hoping it would have been louder in the front row. I had a hard time breathing when I saw them in Milan because it was so loud, but I could feel the music and it was mind-blowing. I can't wait for the new album and to see these guys again! I just can't get enough...
I think I may have been standing next to you for the first few songs. I was in seat 9. I've never seen them that close before and it was a mind blowing experience. I thought it was pretty loud, but I have middle aged ears. Every time Danny hit the bass (which happened about 10,000 times), it felt like I was having heart palpitations. It was a good feeling.

I notice you have a very familiar last name. Your not related to the world's greatest drummer are you? If you are, ask him when the next album is coming and post it on the board. If not, just lie to us and tell us it will be here in a few months.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote