View Single Post
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-14-2006, 01:23 PM

Anyone have a link to those kerrang pics?? I thought I put them in my favorites but I guess I didn't, those are currently on the desktop and I want to put the new ones up but I also want to make sure I have those pics somewhere as a backup. Thanks for your time and any help anyone's willing to give.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-14-2006, 01:23 PM   #91
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362
Re: New Promo-Pictures

Anyone have a link to those kerrang pics?? I thought I put them in my favorites but I guess I didn't, those are currently on the desktop and I want to put the new ones up but I also want to make sure I have those pics somewhere as a backup. Thanks for your time and any help anyone's willing to give.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote