View Single Post
lottc
04-04-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post
It just seems like it took alot of energy, for a lame prank. If he would have said "30 copies of Aenema have a secret song, but you need to figure it out" That would be one thing. Such a vague reference seems a little more promising....If it doesn't exist, whatever.

They have some unused material for sure though, every band does (producing albums). Remember Ticks and leeches was from the Opiate era, and they sat on it for a decade....food for thought.
It has been a long time since I have digitized my older albums... But if I remember correctly, Aenema had a grooved 3d case that an eye looked through. The hints about the hidden song staring them in the eye might indicate that a few of these albums had a circular pattern that was intended to be played with a stylus, aka turntable...

Who would think to play that?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post
It just seems like it took alot of energy, for a lame prank. If he would have said "30 copies of Aenema have a secret song, but you need to figure it out" That would be one thing. Such a vague reference seems a little more promising....If it doesn't exist, whatever.

They have some unused material for sure though, every band does (producing albums). Remember Ticks and leeches was from the Opiate era, and they sat on it for a decade....food for thought.
It has been a long time since I have digitized my older albums... But if I remember correctly, Aenema had a grooved 3d case that an eye looked through. The hints about the hidden song staring them in the eye might indicate that a few of these albums had a circular pattern that was intended to be played with a stylus, aka turntable...

Who would think to play that?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote