View Single Post
Systolic
03-11-2006, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
I would rather be able to come to this forum and actually find useful information about the new album. not a bunch of bs threads that need to sift through. so if I don't say anything, who knows? and maybe one day it'll annoy people into not doing it anymore (no it won't)..it is worth it to me to try though. at least say what I don't like about a community I visit.

I feel this way as well, so lately I've just tried to come up with the most random, idiotic posts I can. I havent seen ANYTHING concrete yet, so I've stopped looking.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:44 PM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862
Re: Tracklist / Andy King Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM
I would rather be able to come to this forum and actually find useful information about the new album. not a bunch of bs threads that need to sift through. so if I don't say anything, who knows? and maybe one day it'll annoy people into not doing it anymore (no it won't)..it is worth it to me to try though. at least say what I don't like about a community I visit.

I feel this way as well, so lately I've just tried to come up with the most random, idiotic posts I can. I havent seen ANYTHING concrete yet, so I've stopped looking.