View Single Post
KJM
03-11-2006, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive_
If you guys are so sick of 'useless' posts, then just stop posting. I on the other hand, appreciate this thread. Puts it all in perspective.

I would rather be able to come to this forum and actually find useful information about the new album. not a bunch of bs threads that need to sift through. so if I don't say anything, who knows? and maybe one day it'll annoy people into not doing it anymore (no it won't)..it is worth it to me to try though. at least say what I don't like about a community I visit.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:42 PM   #12
KJM
MJK impostor, 2002

Bincount™: 48
Re: Tracklist / Andy King Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive_
If you guys are so sick of 'useless' posts, then just stop posting. I on the other hand, appreciate this thread. Puts it all in perspective.

I would rather be able to come to this forum and actually find useful information about the new album. not a bunch of bs threads that need to sift through. so if I don't say anything, who knows? and maybe one day it'll annoy people into not doing it anymore (no it won't)..it is worth it to me to try though. at least say what I don't like about a community I visit.