View Single Post
DJTooLAndY
03-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Thanks for that Fourth Part Of A Circle (even though you DID insert some spelling errors!). HOPEFULLY people will now (after the clever Colonel Pants LIPAN research) start to believe that I WAS at both the London playbacks, that my review WAS totally genuine, that I DIDN'T make up all the 'I-got-my-ass-shafted-by-the-cnuting-record-company' stuff and that I AM a genuine, Tool-loving fan/journalist!

I'm not that bothered if people don't believe that but I can tell you it's taken me a good few days to get over a rather horrible bitter taste in my mouth over that whole affair left in my orifice (oral that is).

I'm sure the band weren't involved and that it was either the record company - who clearly forgot to make a UK embargo - the Dutch record company story would tend to back that one up - or management.

It'll be VERY INTERESTING to see if I get any of the following (which I ALWAYS have in the past) in or before June: a) Copy of the Album b) Tickets to all UK gigs and c) An interview with the band. I'm sure you'll be as interested as I. I shall keep the Tool community informed.

Finally, I'm thinking of editing (out the music of) the 2001 interview I had with the band pre-Milton Keynes Bowl and posting it for people to listen to. Would you be interested in that? Perhaps you'd let me know... you can e-mail me at [email protected]

The good news is... after a period of deep upset and resentment - I can now listen to the band again, love them and, as always, proclaim them as the Finest Band In The World... Ever!
Old 03-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tracklist / Andy King Review

Thanks for that Fourth Part Of A Circle (even though you DID insert some spelling errors!). HOPEFULLY people will now (after the clever Colonel Pants LIPAN research) start to believe that I WAS at both the London playbacks, that my review WAS totally genuine, that I DIDN'T make up all the 'I-got-my-ass-shafted-by-the-cnuting-record-company' stuff and that I AM a genuine, Tool-loving fan/journalist!

I'm not that bothered if people don't believe that but I can tell you it's taken me a good few days to get over a rather horrible bitter taste in my mouth over that whole affair left in my orifice (oral that is).

I'm sure the band weren't involved and that it was either the record company - who clearly forgot to make a UK embargo - the Dutch record company story would tend to back that one up - or management.

It'll be VERY INTERESTING to see if I get any of the following (which I ALWAYS have in the past) in or before June: a) Copy of the Album b) Tickets to all UK gigs and c) An interview with the band. I'm sure you'll be as interested as I. I shall keep the Tool community informed.

Finally, I'm thinking of editing (out the music of) the 2001 interview I had with the band pre-Milton Keynes Bowl and posting it for people to listen to. Would you be interested in that? Perhaps you'd let me know... you can e-mail me at [email protected]

The good news is... after a period of deep upset and resentment - I can now listen to the band again, love them and, as always, proclaim them as the Finest Band In The World... Ever!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote