View Single Post
twinheads
04-08-2014, 03:38 PM

Thanks SpiralOut34 for the only thoughtful response here. Even though I disagree. Also, thanks to dancingflame for that link which I'd already seen but I think more people should see it. You guys are why I came back to post, not because of these brain dead fanboys whom I could really care less about because they're too far gone to converse with anyways.

I'm just going to quote ShiningOne (Another poster) who brought up the same issues in another thread which I recommend people check out. His thread is titled, "Tool and the Occult"

"Aleister Crowley was, and I didn't know the guy--do your own research--seemingly a dirtbag of a man. He was racist, chauvinist, a drug addict and sexual deviant. I've read that his last words were something along the lines of 'I'm an unhappy man.'"

I feel the same way having done the research. Which it is likely that fanboys of lower intelligence would never actually do the research. It's ok. Keep worshiping Tool. Go back to sleep and everything will be OK.

Here's another link that I think people should see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLoUQPC0BzM

Heh...It seems every time I check the Tool newsletter there's something about collecting Crowley crap. Pretty sad.

If I had the chance to interview Tool or Maynard, I'd ask him....Why haven't you ever done any songs mentioning/dissing Muhammad or any other prophet or martyr? Why just single out Jesus? If you disagree with his teachings, why do you think that gives you reason to curse him? But you're never going to get answers to those questions because the only people they let interview them are brain dead fans as well. But, oh I forgot, he did sing on this number "Muhummad, my friend" with the satanic Tori Amos. Don't even try to defend Tori Amos unless you're a satanist yourself because in case you didn't know she has a song called, "Father Lucifer" and you can read many quotes about her love for satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P_33BbQlBg&feature=kp

So all the hate for Jesus but all the love for Muhummad. Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Anyways, in my opinion they're being really stupid because they're actually alienating a big portion of their fan base who actually use their brains. I mean we kind of overlooked a few things out of the love that we have for their music and we just don't listen to the songs that blatantly put down the lord like, "Opiate", "Sober", and "Eulogy" because of freedom of speech and maybe we assume that Maynard has matured out of his hatred towards the lord. But, that can't be it because they still are playing Opiate live. I guess you're just going to curse the lord until you're dead, huh? Little angry Maynard. You just can't help yourself, can ya?

Also, maybe because then we were more of lukewarm Christians and now we're real Christians. And honestly with corruption coming at you from all angles and the future looking very grim (Yes, the New World Order is real) maybe it's time for us to be spiritually prepared and come to know your lord and savior Jesus Christ.

But, either way, supporting this Aleister Crowley guy should be enough to alienate an even bigger portion of their fans who actually use their brains whether they're Christians or not. It's already been established long ago that Crowley was a nasty guy so there's not much to argue about there. And I've been to 8 Tool concerts so I can very easily tell intelligent Tool fans from brain dead Tool fans so don't even bother replying if you're not a thoughtful person because you will not get a reply from me.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Danny Carey/Aleister Crowley Relation

Thanks SpiralOut34 for the only thoughtful response here. Even though I disagree. Also, thanks to dancingflame for that link which I'd already seen but I think more people should see it. You guys are why I came back to post, not because of these brain dead fanboys whom I could really care less about because they're too far gone to converse with anyways.

I'm just going to quote ShiningOne (Another poster) who brought up the same issues in another thread which I recommend people check out. His thread is titled, "Tool and the Occult"

"Aleister Crowley was, and I didn't know the guy--do your own research--seemingly a dirtbag of a man. He was racist, chauvinist, a drug addict and sexual deviant. I've read that his last words were something along the lines of 'I'm an unhappy man.'"

I feel the same way having done the research. Which it is likely that fanboys of lower intelligence would never actually do the research. It's ok. Keep worshiping Tool. Go back to sleep and everything will be OK.

Here's another link that I think people should see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLoUQPC0BzM

Heh...It seems every time I check the Tool newsletter there's something about collecting Crowley crap. Pretty sad.

If I had the chance to interview Tool or Maynard, I'd ask him....Why haven't you ever done any songs mentioning/dissing Muhammad or any other prophet or martyr? Why just single out Jesus? If you disagree with his teachings, why do you think that gives you reason to curse him? But you're never going to get answers to those questions because the only people they let interview them are brain dead fans as well. But, oh I forgot, he did sing on this number "Muhummad, my friend" with the satanic Tori Amos. Don't even try to defend Tori Amos unless you're a satanist yourself because in case you didn't know she has a song called, "Father Lucifer" and you can read many quotes about her love for satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P_33BbQlBg&feature=kp

So all the hate for Jesus but all the love for Muhummad. Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Anyways, in my opinion they're being really stupid because they're actually alienating a big portion of their fan base who actually use their brains. I mean we kind of overlooked a few things out of the love that we have for their music and we just don't listen to the songs that blatantly put down the lord like, "Opiate", "Sober", and "Eulogy" because of freedom of speech and maybe we assume that Maynard has matured out of his hatred towards the lord. But, that can't be it because they still are playing Opiate live. I guess you're just going to curse the lord until you're dead, huh? Little angry Maynard. You just can't help yourself, can ya?

Also, maybe because then we were more of lukewarm Christians and now we're real Christians. And honestly with corruption coming at you from all angles and the future looking very grim (Yes, the New World Order is real) maybe it's time for us to be spiritually prepared and come to know your lord and savior Jesus Christ.

But, either way, supporting this Aleister Crowley guy should be enough to alienate an even bigger portion of their fans who actually use their brains whether they're Christians or not. It's already been established long ago that Crowley was a nasty guy so there's not much to argue about there. And I've been to 8 Tool concerts so I can very easily tell intelligent Tool fans from brain dead Tool fans so don't even bother replying if you're not a thoughtful person because you will not get a reply from me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote