View Single Post
gatho
08-22-2007, 03:42 PM

seeing herman lee play with tool ... definately one of the most 'metal' moments of my life. definately a fantastic show. maynard seemed angry several times during the concert like during schism and wings 1 & 2 and also at the end of vicarious, i think one of the technicians was fucking up his mic or something. at the end of vicarious he walked off to the side and pointed aggresively at someone and then did a 'slitting throat' motion to him or something. he seemed pissed.
also ive never seen adam seem so into the show before. he was moving around a lot and seemed to really enjoy himself.
i would have liked to hear pushit but you cant have everything.
those posters with the signatures were awesome too! i guarantee that in a few days (weeks) those will be on ebay going for hundreds of pounds. £50 was a very reasonable price to pay for them.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

seeing herman lee play with tool ... definately one of the most 'metal' moments of my life. definately a fantastic show. maynard seemed angry several times during the concert like during schism and wings 1 & 2 and also at the end of vicarious, i think one of the technicians was fucking up his mic or something. at the end of vicarious he walked off to the side and pointed aggresively at someone and then did a 'slitting throat' motion to him or something. he seemed pissed.
also ive never seen adam seem so into the show before. he was moving around a lot and seemed to really enjoy himself.
i would have liked to hear pushit but you cant have everything.
those posters with the signatures were awesome too! i guarantee that in a few days (weeks) those will be on ebay going for hundreds of pounds. £50 was a very reasonable price to pay for them.
OFFLINE |