Setlist :

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
schism
rosetta stoned
(setlist says : 'vicarious jam' here)
Flood
Lateralus (with a guest guitar player I didn't recognize in my altered state)
Vicarious

Sound was a bit off for the first two songs, the vocals seemed to be way down in the mix .The band was tight as always, Maynard looked animated and seemed to be in a cheerful mood; he did all the screaming parts and stuff so his throat seemed to be fine. The band as a whole seemed to be more in a 'jamming' kind of mood than at the other gigs I've seen them play.

The 'vicarious jam' part as noted in the setlist (which is copied from Justin's original) stood out for me, it might just be 'new' Tool...who knows?
Anyway : great headliner to a great fucking festival! (only NIN came close the perfection that is Tool)

Peace. Out.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/19 - Holland - Lowlands Festival

Setlist :

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
schism
rosetta stoned
(setlist says : 'vicarious jam' here)
Flood
Lateralus (with a guest guitar player I didn't recognize in my altered state)
Vicarious

Sound was a bit off for the first two songs, the vocals seemed to be way down in the mix .The band was tight as always, Maynard looked animated and seemed to be in a cheerful mood; he did all the screaming parts and stuff so his throat seemed to be fine. The band as a whole seemed to be more in a 'jamming' kind of mood than at the other gigs I've seen them play.

The 'vicarious jam' part as noted in the setlist (which is copied from Justin's original) stood out for me, it might just be 'new' Tool...who knows?
Anyway : great headliner to a great fucking festival! (only NIN came close the perfection that is Tool)

Peace. Out.
OFFLINE |