View Single Post
Staticfactory's Avatar Staticfactory
07-10-2007, 06:47 AM

GREAT show... blew the June show out of the water.

I was sitting in section 122, row 21. I had read that this was an excellent area to watch the show from and it's no joke. 12 seats in the row behind me were bought by an older woman who brought her son and a bunch of his friends... now that's a cool Mom!

Standing right in front of one of the monitors, the sound was mixed incredibly well and all of the band's levels were balanced.

I don't really know what to say beyond the fact that it came damn close to being my favorite show yet. Would have loved Aenima as the closer, but getting FLOOD with the Death Lurks cover injected was really a special moment.

It really IS amazing how many people at that show didn't know FLOOD... I'm kinda shocked. Regardless, I'll be happy for the next 5 years or so (if they ever tour again at all).

Good crowd, good energy, great sound and a GREAT performance. Cheers!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

GREAT show... blew the June show out of the water.

I was sitting in section 122, row 21. I had read that this was an excellent area to watch the show from and it's no joke. 12 seats in the row behind me were bought by an older woman who brought her son and a bunch of his friends... now that's a cool Mom!

Standing right in front of one of the monitors, the sound was mixed incredibly well and all of the band's levels were balanced.

I don't really know what to say beyond the fact that it came damn close to being my favorite show yet. Would have loved Aenima as the closer, but getting FLOOD with the Death Lurks cover injected was really a special moment.

It really IS amazing how many people at that show didn't know FLOOD... I'm kinda shocked. Regardless, I'll be happy for the next 5 years or so (if they ever tour again at all).

Good crowd, good energy, great sound and a GREAT performance. Cheers!