View Single Post
DaysLater
07-09-2007, 09:47 PM

WOW! Truly, the best concert TOOL ever. Had 'floors, myself. Met some awesome people. I had great position on the floors near the right. 4 or 5 back from being front of Justin Chancellor, who was stellar to say the least. Very cool set up and light show. Loooooong in my opinion, but best ever. Sounds "light" description wise comiing from me, but details can't really sum up the energy of the show. The communal smokes were also a highlight.

The Two tattooed blonde and brunette sweeties for example were awesome. for company Total props to them. Us singing along, being dazzled and amazed. That concert was totaly intoxicating.
I should have stuck around after but I was completelyover$%$#ingwhelmed and its a fair drive from hamilton to mississauga.

Poster survived despite extensive moshings of not really my 'thing'. I didnt mind except when it continued when they were not even playings. I cant begin to describe the concerts briliance then to compare it to the most awesome set of tattoes I saw. THe blonde angel had both complete arms with 'third eyes' just to start. Incredible number of people ever.

The band should release that live.

Love my TOOL hat. too much of a fan for my own good I think. Can that be a bad thing?

Last edited by DaysLater; 07-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Was too tired at tiem of posting.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

WOW! Truly, the best concert TOOL ever. Had 'floors, myself. Met some awesome people. I had great position on the floors near the right. 4 or 5 back from being front of Justin Chancellor, who was stellar to say the least. Very cool set up and light show. Loooooong in my opinion, but best ever. Sounds "light" description wise comiing from me, but details can't really sum up the energy of the show. The communal smokes were also a highlight.

The Two tattooed blonde and brunette sweeties for example were awesome. for company Total props to them. Us singing along, being dazzled and amazed. That concert was totaly intoxicating.
I should have stuck around after but I was completelyover$%$#ingwhelmed and its a fair drive from hamilton to mississauga.

Poster survived despite extensive moshings of not really my 'thing'. I didnt mind except when it continued when they were not even playings. I cant begin to describe the concerts briliance then to compare it to the most awesome set of tattoes I saw. THe blonde angel had both complete arms with 'third eyes' just to start. Incredible number of people ever.

The band should release that live.

Love my TOOL hat. too much of a fan for my own good I think. Can that be a bad thing?

Last edited by DaysLater; 07-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Was too tired at tiem of posting.
OFFLINE |