View Single Post
delvec28
06-18-2007, 09:08 PM

I definitely don't think it would be too much harder for them to throw in three or four more songs into their current setlist to mix it up. I would give my first born to see parabola, disposition/reflection/triad, or third eye live, but unfortunately it doesn't look like they are changing up their setlist this tour.

With that said, I have seen them three times in the past year, and all the shows have been awesome regardless. The all around show was better than any other at Bonnaroo this year, but there was tons of cool music without all the visual stuff.

The highlight for me (other than Tool) was the White Stripes. Jack White is a god and they are the type to change up their shows every night. Then again, I guess it's easy to do that when you only have two people playing, and no real visuals - besides the candy cane colors.

All in all, I saw my two favorite bands, along with many other cool shows including: The Roots, Ben Harper, Wolfmother, Kings of Leon... I just may have to go back next year if they have a lineup half as good as this year's.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:08 PM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

I definitely don't think it would be too much harder for them to throw in three or four more songs into their current setlist to mix it up. I would give my first born to see parabola, disposition/reflection/triad, or third eye live, but unfortunately it doesn't look like they are changing up their setlist this tour.

With that said, I have seen them three times in the past year, and all the shows have been awesome regardless. The all around show was better than any other at Bonnaroo this year, but there was tons of cool music without all the visual stuff.

The highlight for me (other than Tool) was the White Stripes. Jack White is a god and they are the type to change up their shows every night. Then again, I guess it's easy to do that when you only have two people playing, and no real visuals - besides the candy cane colors.

All in all, I saw my two favorite bands, along with many other cool shows including: The Roots, Ben Harper, Wolfmother, Kings of Leon... I just may have to go back next year if they have a lineup half as good as this year's.
OFFLINE |