View Single Post
Grimgrumthegnome
06-18-2007, 08:39 PM

I loved the show... I loved the experience... that is simply my honest opinion. Even the worst tool show would be amazing. I can honestly say they are my favorite band. I just wanted to state how I felt because this is the place where I can do that. What good is a review board if everyone is simply groveling all the time? I thank the band with the bottom of my heart for the experience, but I think (as talented as they are) that they could do so much more.

(edit: ps. i deleted the opening sentence of my previous post because it was more harsh than i meant it to sound)

Last edited by Grimgrumthegnome; 06-18-2007 at 08:41 PM..
Old 06-18-2007, 08:39 PM   #22
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

I loved the show... I loved the experience... that is simply my honest opinion. Even the worst tool show would be amazing. I can honestly say they are my favorite band. I just wanted to state how I felt because this is the place where I can do that. What good is a review board if everyone is simply groveling all the time? I thank the band with the bottom of my heart for the experience, but I think (as talented as they are) that they could do so much more.

(edit: ps. i deleted the opening sentence of my previous post because it was more harsh than i meant it to sound)

Last edited by Grimgrumthegnome; 06-18-2007 at 08:41 PM..
OFFLINE |