View Single Post
nusense
06-18-2007, 07:34 PM

fucking amazing show.

though i noticed no one has noted that with the exeption of before 46 + 2, they didn't do ANY of the synth jamming that they've been doing. also, no lost keys.

don't get me wrong though. i'm not bitching. i loved getting that many songs. it just seemed that they left all the stuff out that would've REALLY goosed those hippies (and filled the time slot. i heard alot of festival regulars who weren't tool fans pissed about the 30 min left over. though, tool wasn't the only band to do this, nor did they stop short by the most. plus....how could you bitch? it was bad ass.)

setlist is correct. i think, for once, i remember all the maynardisms verbatim (thank the FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC/crystal clear soundsystem for that!) :

"I smell patchouli"
Jambi
"I took a shower today. Used soap...air conditioned bus. Jealous?"
Stinkfist
The Pot
46 + 2
Schism
"I assume alot of you are smoking the marijuana? On the LSD?............Well you're under arrest! This song is about you people"
Rosetta Stoned
"We're going to go back a few years for this one. Back to 2006 (? i swear this was the year he said. made no sense) This next song is dedicated to Deputy Sheriff David Cross"
Flood (my god, the dragged out intro to this was SICK.)
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10000 Days (wings Pt 2)
Lateralus (extended version with "Tom Fucking Morello")
"Thank you, Bonnaroo, for putting up with our cynical attitudes. Good night."
Vicarious
"Have a good weekend........HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY"
Aenima
Old 06-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

fucking amazing show.

though i noticed no one has noted that with the exeption of before 46 + 2, they didn't do ANY of the synth jamming that they've been doing. also, no lost keys.

don't get me wrong though. i'm not bitching. i loved getting that many songs. it just seemed that they left all the stuff out that would've REALLY goosed those hippies (and filled the time slot. i heard alot of festival regulars who weren't tool fans pissed about the 30 min left over. though, tool wasn't the only band to do this, nor did they stop short by the most. plus....how could you bitch? it was bad ass.)

setlist is correct. i think, for once, i remember all the maynardisms verbatim (thank the FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC/crystal clear soundsystem for that!) :

"I smell patchouli"
Jambi
"I took a shower today. Used soap...air conditioned bus. Jealous?"
Stinkfist
The Pot
46 + 2
Schism
"I assume alot of you are smoking the marijuana? On the LSD?............Well you're under arrest! This song is about you people"
Rosetta Stoned
"We're going to go back a few years for this one. Back to 2006 (? i swear this was the year he said. made no sense) This next song is dedicated to Deputy Sheriff David Cross"
Flood (my god, the dragged out intro to this was SICK.)
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10000 Days (wings Pt 2)
Lateralus (extended version with "Tom Fucking Morello")
"Thank you, Bonnaroo, for putting up with our cynical attitudes. Good night."
Vicarious
"Have a good weekend........HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY"
Aenima
OFFLINE |