View Single Post
Mr. Keed
06-09-2007, 10:09 PM

My usual way to AC gets closed, have to take the expressway, traffic ends up costing me Jambi :(. That totally killed my whole night... j/k. Got inside just as they were finishing up Jambi. Section 222 right side of the stage almost all the way up and still had a great view. Seen a bunch of shows on the last go round and this is my first on this leg and probably one of the better views I've had and it didn't cost me on sound.

Almost everything sounded spot on, vocals were a tad low at the beginning but not for very long (hell I may even be imagining it). Stinkfist was great as usual, great opening song for me thanks to the traffic. The Pot was a nice surprise being as they haven't played it much lately. Figured we were getting right in two (love it and maybe my favorite off 10k) but still would have loved to hear pushit or flood as I'm a late comer to live Tool I've never heard either live but can't honestly say I'm at all disappointed. Everything else rocked, don't think they missed a note (correct me if I'm wrong, was having too good a time to really notice). Lat was totally unexpected and that just might have made my night.

Stage was awesome, visuals and lasers looked pretty good as well. Atmosphere was everything I expected and hoped for at boardwalk hall. Great time, still got Albany and PNC to go and can't wait.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:09 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

My usual way to AC gets closed, have to take the expressway, traffic ends up costing me Jambi :(. That totally killed my whole night... j/k. Got inside just as they were finishing up Jambi. Section 222 right side of the stage almost all the way up and still had a great view. Seen a bunch of shows on the last go round and this is my first on this leg and probably one of the better views I've had and it didn't cost me on sound.

Almost everything sounded spot on, vocals were a tad low at the beginning but not for very long (hell I may even be imagining it). Stinkfist was great as usual, great opening song for me thanks to the traffic. The Pot was a nice surprise being as they haven't played it much lately. Figured we were getting right in two (love it and maybe my favorite off 10k) but still would have loved to hear pushit or flood as I'm a late comer to live Tool I've never heard either live but can't honestly say I'm at all disappointed. Everything else rocked, don't think they missed a note (correct me if I'm wrong, was having too good a time to really notice). Lat was totally unexpected and that just might have made my night.

Stage was awesome, visuals and lasers looked pretty good as well. Atmosphere was everything I expected and hoped for at boardwalk hall. Great time, still got Albany and PNC to go and can't wait.
OFFLINE |