View Single Post
ryry85
06-09-2007, 08:31 AM

Good good show......started the night on on the rail right infront of adam and maynard....great view.....its cool to see their eyes for once.....the music sounds great but the vocals easily get lossed out of the mix. the crowd where we were was awesome...i didnt get pushed ONCE!!!!! and i had like 2 feet to move around.....wierd i know......but the bass started to get to my girlfriend so we moved to the back bleachers during the break.....sound was spot on back there along with the view.....prefect move....i personally couldnt have asked for a better show.....1 hour against the rail....1 hour with perfect view of the lasers and great sound too? come on...good times....i also met melt bananas guitar player..the only one i like out of that band....but to sum it all up....great show....it was nice to see maynard and everyone proving that they still respect their fans..that meant a lot to me. SEE YOU IN READING!
Old 06-09-2007, 08:31 AM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Good good show......started the night on on the rail right infront of adam and maynard....great view.....its cool to see their eyes for once.....the music sounds great but the vocals easily get lossed out of the mix. the crowd where we were was awesome...i didnt get pushed ONCE!!!!! and i had like 2 feet to move around.....wierd i know......but the bass started to get to my girlfriend so we moved to the back bleachers during the break.....sound was spot on back there along with the view.....prefect move....i personally couldnt have asked for a better show.....1 hour against the rail....1 hour with perfect view of the lasers and great sound too? come on...good times....i also met melt bananas guitar player..the only one i like out of that band....but to sum it all up....great show....it was nice to see maynard and everyone proving that they still respect their fans..that meant a lot to me. SEE YOU IN READING!
OFFLINE |