View Single Post
intricatus
06-08-2007, 09:05 PM

If you were there...the show was killer. A huge group of friends and I were about 25 feet from stage on the floor and dead center. A lot more moshing tonight as opposed to Richmond which I don't tend to enjoy. Light show was killer again of course and Flood was an awesome and unexpected switch from Pushit last night. Maynard was also a little more talkative tonight it seemed. The best was when he remembered Richmond and compared tonight and last night as great shows without the flash cameras. Hungry and Tired. It'll be a little bit but I will most likely see some of you in Reading... last show of this tour stretch! Hope you guys had as good of a time as me.

"So I take what is mine,and hold what is mine,
suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine."

Hell yes TOOL!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

If you were there...the show was killer. A huge group of friends and I were about 25 feet from stage on the floor and dead center. A lot more moshing tonight as opposed to Richmond which I don't tend to enjoy. Light show was killer again of course and Flood was an awesome and unexpected switch from Pushit last night. Maynard was also a little more talkative tonight it seemed. The best was when he remembered Richmond and compared tonight and last night as great shows without the flash cameras. Hungry and Tired. It'll be a little bit but I will most likely see some of you in Reading... last show of this tour stretch! Hope you guys had as good of a time as me.

"So I take what is mine,and hold what is mine,
suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine."

Hell yes TOOL!
OFFLINE |