View Single Post
toolmaul
06-05-2007, 09:09 PM

I agree that security was a bitch, both shows I've been too, Tool and Metallica at Gwinett I've felt security was way too strict, but that was explained later by the fact that gwinnett has had multiple stabbings and killings at shows. However great freaking show, wish the floor had been general admission, i had a floor seat and a club level seat for me and my girlfriend and ended up sitting front row dead center but at the very back of the floor and still i felt like security was gonna ask me to move.
However great show, they played freaking pushit my favorite tool song, followed by wings 2nd favorite, the lateralus 3rd favorite, but did anyone else notice that they teased prison sex right before lateralus, they did that weird opening string thingy, but then went into lateralus.
Was it just me or was the drum solo during Schism freaking insane?
Old 06-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

I agree that security was a bitch, both shows I've been too, Tool and Metallica at Gwinett I've felt security was way too strict, but that was explained later by the fact that gwinnett has had multiple stabbings and killings at shows. However great freaking show, wish the floor had been general admission, i had a floor seat and a club level seat for me and my girlfriend and ended up sitting front row dead center but at the very back of the floor and still i felt like security was gonna ask me to move.
However great show, they played freaking pushit my favorite tool song, followed by wings 2nd favorite, the lateralus 3rd favorite, but did anyone else notice that they teased prison sex right before lateralus, they did that weird opening string thingy, but then went into lateralus.
Was it just me or was the drum solo during Schism freaking insane?
OFFLINE |