View Single Post
btravis311
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM

5th Tool show, 2nd of this tour. Drove from Knoxville. Fucking Atlanta traffic on 285 was nuts. 2nd time to this arena, staff is extra nice. Wish my seat had been closer to the stage. Anyway...

LOVED THE SHOW! Rosetta, Pushit, Lateralus were unbelieveable. Wish they'd done Aenema. Adam's guitar during Schism sounded awful. Melt Banana actually kind of tore it up, I thought. Maynard's vocals were clear, for a huge arena gig. Found myself sort of bored during the Wings suite, though I had really dug it in Southaven, MS. Danny and Justin killed. Lateralus percussion jam was awesome. Lights and lasers were spot on. I love those three "alien craft" light rigs they've got on this tour. Worth the drive, effort, and cash...

THE SHOWS NEVER LAST LONG ENOUGH....

See you in Cincy...would love to hear "The Pot" there.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #19
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnett Center

5th Tool show, 2nd of this tour. Drove from Knoxville. Fucking Atlanta traffic on 285 was nuts. 2nd time to this arena, staff is extra nice. Wish my seat had been closer to the stage. Anyway...

LOVED THE SHOW! Rosetta, Pushit, Lateralus were unbelieveable. Wish they'd done Aenema. Adam's guitar during Schism sounded awful. Melt Banana actually kind of tore it up, I thought. Maynard's vocals were clear, for a huge arena gig. Found myself sort of bored during the Wings suite, though I had really dug it in Southaven, MS. Danny and Justin killed. Lateralus percussion jam was awesome. Lights and lasers were spot on. I love those three "alien craft" light rigs they've got on this tour. Worth the drive, effort, and cash...

THE SHOWS NEVER LAST LONG ENOUGH....

See you in Cincy...would love to hear "The Pot" there.
OFFLINE |