View Single Post
jamesb2
05-25-2007, 06:12 PM

the show ROCKED!!!! Pushit!!! great!!!! Danny was on.... I also, did notice that Adam messed up a few times. I could not have asked for a better show from them. I agree, the police and security were dumb. I don't see why we have to be treated like a child and have flashlights in our face the entire time. I was on the 200 level and had a perfect view of the stage except for the fact that everybody was fighting to get a seat even though they were RESERVED!!!!! I did find a time the mix to be "muddy" (did anybody else notice). Final observation from the show, everybody seemed upset that they did not play Sober. I say to them be glad they came and hope you enjoyed the show. They can't play for 3 or 4 hours and play their entire catalog.... If they come back to town I'll be first in line. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SHOW TOOL!!!!! I WAITED MONTHS TO SEE YOU AND IT'S ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

the show ROCKED!!!! Pushit!!! great!!!! Danny was on.... I also, did notice that Adam messed up a few times. I could not have asked for a better show from them. I agree, the police and security were dumb. I don't see why we have to be treated like a child and have flashlights in our face the entire time. I was on the 200 level and had a perfect view of the stage except for the fact that everybody was fighting to get a seat even though they were RESERVED!!!!! I did find a time the mix to be "muddy" (did anybody else notice). Final observation from the show, everybody seemed upset that they did not play Sober. I say to them be glad they came and hope you enjoyed the show. They can't play for 3 or 4 hours and play their entire catalog.... If they come back to town I'll be first in line. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SHOW TOOL!!!!! I WAITED MONTHS TO SEE YOU AND IT'S ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT.
OFFLINE |