View Single Post
iTrip
05-25-2007, 10:24 AM

OH MY GOD!! That was the best time of my life. We had perfect seats to sit down and be beaten by the greatness of TOOL. A trip at that concert is DEFINATLY the way to see it. I am still blown away. Some of the highlights of the entire night, besides songs...

A.) When everyone pulled out their lighter and the entire river center lit the fuck up!! Hell yea son, hell yea.

B.) That feeling and energy everyone gave when it was over... I had to sit back down for 25 minutes just to recooperate from Tool.

C.) The River after the concert just to relax and chill.

I AM DEFINATLY GOING TO ANOTHER CONCERT!!!!
Old 05-25-2007, 10:24 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

OH MY GOD!! That was the best time of my life. We had perfect seats to sit down and be beaten by the greatness of TOOL. A trip at that concert is DEFINATLY the way to see it. I am still blown away. Some of the highlights of the entire night, besides songs...

A.) When everyone pulled out their lighter and the entire river center lit the fuck up!! Hell yea son, hell yea.

B.) That feeling and energy everyone gave when it was over... I had to sit back down for 25 minutes just to recooperate from Tool.

C.) The River after the concert just to relax and chill.

I AM DEFINATLY GOING TO ANOTHER CONCERT!!!!
OFFLINE |