View Single Post
nucknfuts
05-25-2007, 08:54 AM

As always, Tool put on a great show. Awesome visuals. Not quite as many lasers as when they played in Kansas City last year but still cool none the less.

The seating was weird. Everything was general admission except floor seats. You just sat where you could find a seat. Very odd but it worked. Nobody tried to take my seat for once! I guess it was because nobody knew if a seat was taken or being saved for somebody. I missed the good seat scramble though. If I would have known, I would have got there earlier. Dang it!

This was my 3rd Tool show and I still love Tool. They are the best in concert. Everyone around me mostly was sitting down. Kinda made my time suck but I tried not to let that bother me. The sound was not real great either but that was just Wichita I think. "Fan-tastic!" I don't think it was sarcasm. That's more than he said at the last show I went to I think. It's all a part of the packaging.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:54 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

As always, Tool put on a great show. Awesome visuals. Not quite as many lasers as when they played in Kansas City last year but still cool none the less.

The seating was weird. Everything was general admission except floor seats. You just sat where you could find a seat. Very odd but it worked. Nobody tried to take my seat for once! I guess it was because nobody knew if a seat was taken or being saved for somebody. I missed the good seat scramble though. If I would have known, I would have got there earlier. Dang it!

This was my 3rd Tool show and I still love Tool. They are the best in concert. Everyone around me mostly was sitting down. Kinda made my time suck but I tried not to let that bother me. The sound was not real great either but that was just Wichita I think. "Fan-tastic!" I don't think it was sarcasm. That's more than he said at the last show I went to I think. It's all a part of the packaging.
OFFLINE |