View Single Post
wayngo
05-25-2007, 04:58 AM

No offense guys, but what did you expect on the floor? I wasnt moshing but it was funny to see the horror on some peoples faces like this moshing thing was completely new and unchartered territory. You should have bought balcony tickets. Its a rock show for gods sakes. People have fun in different ways. Not everyone wants to just stand and sway.

As for the show, I was blown away. Not sure if it was a good idea to know the set list already, but getting push it was a nice surprise. Id have to take push it over right in two, so glad we got it. The lazers were cooler than I expected. Towards the end, one of the beams came right in front of me in the crowd. Guess that was a mistake or something broke and none of the other beam ever touched people. Not sure if its bad for the eyes or not, but the people in front of me decided to let it shine on their face and make out.

Oh I was surprised at the sounds Justin was making with his bass. I thought some of that was guitar or keyboard on the cds. Very nice

This was my second time seeing them and it was a better show overall than last time they were in baton rouge. Mostly probably because Im more into their music than I was back then so I could take in the little things

Last edited by wayngo; 05-25-2007 at 08:13 AM..
Old 05-25-2007, 04:58 AM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

No offense guys, but what did you expect on the floor? I wasnt moshing but it was funny to see the horror on some peoples faces like this moshing thing was completely new and unchartered territory. You should have bought balcony tickets. Its a rock show for gods sakes. People have fun in different ways. Not everyone wants to just stand and sway.

As for the show, I was blown away. Not sure if it was a good idea to know the set list already, but getting push it was a nice surprise. Id have to take push it over right in two, so glad we got it. The lazers were cooler than I expected. Towards the end, one of the beams came right in front of me in the crowd. Guess that was a mistake or something broke and none of the other beam ever touched people. Not sure if its bad for the eyes or not, but the people in front of me decided to let it shine on their face and make out.

Oh I was surprised at the sounds Justin was making with his bass. I thought some of that was guitar or keyboard on the cds. Very nice

This was my second time seeing them and it was a better show overall than last time they were in baton rouge. Mostly probably because Im more into their music than I was back then so I could take in the little things

Last edited by wayngo; 05-25-2007 at 08:13 AM..
OFFLINE |