View Single Post
jvalentine's Avatar jvalentine
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM

amazing show....MJK seemed into it but as others have said he didn't say anything to the crowd except "holy shit" when the band came out. Danny is absolutly mind blowing! Justin was into it and wow he gets better ever time i hear him....Adam didn't seem like he was into it, but he still jammed the shit out of the guitar.

The setlist was awesome....PUSHIT rocked.....Lateralus was life altering....and wings/10000 days is epic.

This is the 1st TOOL show I've been to where not one person had one of those stupid laser pointers. I was impressed. other than the moshers the crowd was amazing. The atmosphere was truely spectacular

Thanks TOOL!

Spiral Out.....

One more thing...durning the wings for marie into to 10,000 days...when everybody had their lighters out...it was a truely beautiful scene...it was awsome to see damn near 75% of the River Center lit up (also was a great opportunity to smoke a bowl without security noticing my lighter)

Last edited by paraflux; 06-02-2007 at 06:00 AM..
Old 05-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

amazing show....MJK seemed into it but as others have said he didn't say anything to the crowd except "holy shit" when the band came out. Danny is absolutly mind blowing! Justin was into it and wow he gets better ever time i hear him....Adam didn't seem like he was into it, but he still jammed the shit out of the guitar.

The setlist was awesome....PUSHIT rocked.....Lateralus was life altering....and wings/10000 days is epic.

This is the 1st TOOL show I've been to where not one person had one of those stupid laser pointers. I was impressed. other than the moshers the crowd was amazing. The atmosphere was truely spectacular

Thanks TOOL!

Spiral Out.....

One more thing...durning the wings for marie into to 10,000 days...when everybody had their lighters out...it was a truely beautiful scene...it was awsome to see damn near 75% of the River Center lit up (also was a great opportunity to smoke a bowl without security noticing my lighter)

Last edited by paraflux; 06-02-2007 at 06:00 AM..
OFFLINE |