View Single Post
Sp00k's Avatar Sp00k
05-24-2007, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck3tt View Post
Yeah. The moshing ruined several moments for me, especially during Wings and 10KDays. What a bunch of idiots.
^^I will ditto this and leave it at that^^ Nevermind, one more thing to add. One of those jokers came flying in between me and my buddy around the end of Jambi and we were like dood wtf? Then he said and I quote, "I'll leave you alone once the mosh pit starts up." It never fails. There will always be these types in every city, unless there's a seated floor. Pros and cons to a seated floor... It keeps the tards from moshing to wings, BUT I would have never got as close to the stage as I did tonight.

I was very hesitant about this show after seeing the Ft. Worth and San Antonio shows. The 7 hour drive from Dallas is kind of a beating, but hey its Tool. This was the show I had been hoping for my entire life. Not only Push it, but Danny's extended Lateralus jam was incredible. He threw his ice bag into the crowd after the sit down. I was hoping he would peg one of the moshing tards in the skull.

Nard was FARRR more animated in his gyrations than he was in Ft. Worth and actually did seem like he was having a good time and wanted to be there. He did sing the "much better you than I" part of Vicarious, but as usual opted out of the full verse. In Ft Worth we didn't even get that.

My buddy and I noticed a few fuckups by Adam, at least I thought they were fuckups, I could be wrong, but nothing major and most probably didn't notice. Justin was solid as always and playing the beer bottle bass cracks me up every time.

Thanks Tool!!!

--edited for spelling corrections to avoid the grammar police. My brain was dead after the show last night.--

Last edited by Sp00k; 05-25-2007 at 02:14 PM..
Old 05-24-2007, 09:31 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck3tt View Post
Yeah. The moshing ruined several moments for me, especially during Wings and 10KDays. What a bunch of idiots.
^^I will ditto this and leave it at that^^ Nevermind, one more thing to add. One of those jokers came flying in between me and my buddy around the end of Jambi and we were like dood wtf? Then he said and I quote, "I'll leave you alone once the mosh pit starts up." It never fails. There will always be these types in every city, unless there's a seated floor. Pros and cons to a seated floor... It keeps the tards from moshing to wings, BUT I would have never got as close to the stage as I did tonight.

I was very hesitant about this show after seeing the Ft. Worth and San Antonio shows. The 7 hour drive from Dallas is kind of a beating, but hey its Tool. This was the show I had been hoping for my entire life. Not only Push it, but Danny's extended Lateralus jam was incredible. He threw his ice bag into the crowd after the sit down. I was hoping he would peg one of the moshing tards in the skull.

Nard was FARRR more animated in his gyrations than he was in Ft. Worth and actually did seem like he was having a good time and wanted to be there. He did sing the "much better you than I" part of Vicarious, but as usual opted out of the full verse. In Ft Worth we didn't even get that.

My buddy and I noticed a few fuckups by Adam, at least I thought they were fuckups, I could be wrong, but nothing major and most probably didn't notice. Justin was solid as always and playing the beer bottle bass cracks me up every time.

Thanks Tool!!!

--edited for spelling corrections to avoid the grammar police. My brain was dead after the show last night.--

Last edited by Sp00k; 05-25-2007 at 02:14 PM..
OFFLINE |