Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

Didn't get the extended Stinkfist, but dear Lord... PUSHIT! Fantastic, Excellent, Awe-Inspiring performance. The boys were ON tonight. Maynard was active, Danny was-- well-- Danny, and Justin and Adam did their thing as only they can. Only time we were spoken to was a, "Holy Shit!" to start off the show.

Note: If you don't like to hear bitching about other fans, stop here.

People, is moshing really necessary? To Schism? To WINGS FOR MARIE, even? Why push and punch and aggravate everyone near you whenever there is something incredible taking place on the stage in front of you? Mind-boggling. However, other than our meat-headed companions, the crowd was terrific tonight. Great energy throughout, and reverence whenever necessary. Thank you TOOL, it was a great time. If I'm lucky, I'll get to do it again.

E.T.A. (for paraflux): The arena used to be called the Riverside Centroplex, but was renamed the River Center after some recent renovations (arena still sucks, though). It's all part of some giant plan to rejuvenate Downtown Baton Rouge. I hope it works, because God knows this city could use a facelift.

Last edited by Brock Landers; 05-24-2007 at 09:16 PM..
Old 05-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/24 - Baton Rouge, LA - River Center

Setlist

Jambi
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

Didn't get the extended Stinkfist, but dear Lord... PUSHIT! Fantastic, Excellent, Awe-Inspiring performance. The boys were ON tonight. Maynard was active, Danny was-- well-- Danny, and Justin and Adam did their thing as only they can. Only time we were spoken to was a, "Holy Shit!" to start off the show.

Note: If you don't like to hear bitching about other fans, stop here.

People, is moshing really necessary? To Schism? To WINGS FOR MARIE, even? Why push and punch and aggravate everyone near you whenever there is something incredible taking place on the stage in front of you? Mind-boggling. However, other than our meat-headed companions, the crowd was terrific tonight. Great energy throughout, and reverence whenever necessary. Thank you TOOL, it was a great time. If I'm lucky, I'll get to do it again.

E.T.A. (for paraflux): The arena used to be called the Riverside Centroplex, but was renamed the River Center after some recent renovations (arena still sucks, though). It's all part of some giant plan to rejuvenate Downtown Baton Rouge. I hope it works, because God knows this city could use a facelift.

Last edited by Brock Landers; 05-24-2007 at 09:16 PM..
OFFLINE |