View Single Post
Bdywax
05-17-2007, 07:04 AM

First let me say that I am a fanatic TOOL fan. They are the only band that I can say that I love every one of their songs. I'm sure that touring can wear on you, but it seems that on this tour Maynard isn't as pumped as he was on Aenima and Lateralus. As someone said above, it seems like he was just going through the motions for the most part. I remember the past tours when he was full of passion and fully energetic through the whole show via his famous lunge pose and wildly awkward stances. Not sure if he's just settled down a bit or what. The show was still awesome and they sounded great, but just not as entertaining as they were in the past. It was great to hear Aenima live and would have loved to have heard pushit, but all is good.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:04 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

First let me say that I am a fanatic TOOL fan. They are the only band that I can say that I love every one of their songs. I'm sure that touring can wear on you, but it seems that on this tour Maynard isn't as pumped as he was on Aenima and Lateralus. As someone said above, it seems like he was just going through the motions for the most part. I remember the past tours when he was full of passion and fully energetic through the whole show via his famous lunge pose and wildly awkward stances. Not sure if he's just settled down a bit or what. The show was still awesome and they sounded great, but just not as entertaining as they were in the past. It was great to hear Aenima live and would have loved to have heard pushit, but all is good.
OFFLINE |