View Single Post
toolgirly's Avatar toolgirly
05-12-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversoul22 View Post
Right the fuck on man. Why pay the money to go to a concert, get fucked up and then not remember anything. I was listening to the local radio station right after the show let out and some guy called in to say the show was amazing but he couldn't even remember what song they closed with. Fuckin' stupid.

Ummmm, I am sorry but since when does pot erase your memory? We have seen over 500 concerts between the two of us and I can remember all of the ones that I smoked at. There are a few that I got drunk at and are a little fuzzy, but pot?

I would much rather see a crowd full of stoners that can kick back and enjoy a show, than a crowd full of drunken idiots that cause a bunch of unnesessary bullshit.

But whatever you say.

O
|\ __O
_|_| \
Old 05-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversoul22 View Post
Right the fuck on man. Why pay the money to go to a concert, get fucked up and then not remember anything. I was listening to the local radio station right after the show let out and some guy called in to say the show was amazing but he couldn't even remember what song they closed with. Fuckin' stupid.

Ummmm, I am sorry but since when does pot erase your memory? We have seen over 500 concerts between the two of us and I can remember all of the ones that I smoked at. There are a few that I got drunk at and are a little fuzzy, but pot?

I would much rather see a crowd full of stoners that can kick back and enjoy a show, than a crowd full of drunken idiots that cause a bunch of unnesessary bullshit.

But whatever you say.

O
|\ __O
_|_| \
OFFLINE |