View Single Post
Oversoul22's Avatar Oversoul22
05-12-2007, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

I'm also tired of all of the pot going around. Grow up. if you can't experience Tool sober, than you must be a moron. Its annoying, especially when the result is some ass-clown stoned off his ass dancing like a fuckin stripper to WINGS FOR MARIE, right in front of me. If he was on the steps I would have pushed him down them and felt zero remorse.
Right the fuck on man. Why pay the money to go to a concert, get fucked up and then not remember anything. I was listening to the local radio station right after the show let out and some guy called in to say the show was amazing but he couldn't even remember what song they closed with. Fuckin' stupid.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #13
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

I'm also tired of all of the pot going around. Grow up. if you can't experience Tool sober, than you must be a moron. Its annoying, especially when the result is some ass-clown stoned off his ass dancing like a fuckin stripper to WINGS FOR MARIE, right in front of me. If he was on the steps I would have pushed him down them and felt zero remorse.
Right the fuck on man. Why pay the money to go to a concert, get fucked up and then not remember anything. I was listening to the local radio station right after the show let out and some guy called in to say the show was amazing but he couldn't even remember what song they closed with. Fuckin' stupid.