View Single Post
Oversoul22's Avatar Oversoul22
05-12-2007, 10:28 AM

This was my second TOOL show and it was amazing. It was my first time on the floor and I was in the second row. First I'm going to get mad and say Fuck You to the drunk assholes to my left who kept making cat-calls to the female bassist and booing Kinski. TOOL picked these guys for a reason and I didn't mind them that much. I went to the back of the floor after Stinkfist because the only thing up front were a bunch of drunk fuckheads who kept pushing everyone around and I couldn't focus on the band or the music. So after getting elbowed in the face I said Fuck You and went to the back and had a much better time.
This show kicked the shit out of the Kemper Arena show last September. The setlist was the same except for Right In Two, but I didn't mind. The lasers were amazing because they were being shot right over us on the floor. It felt very(I don't know any other word to describe it) Spiritual. At the end of Wings pt.1 Maynard changed "It's time for us to let you go", to, "It's time for me to let you go". At the end of 10,000 Days pt.2 when he said, " I'll let it shine to guide you safely on your way home", I actually cried. It was the whole effect of seeing the lighters in the air, the lasers, the song and knowing it's about his mother. Loved the show, amazing, can't use words to describe it.

By the way I was the guy in the Pink Floyd Animals shirt with glasses and medium length hair moving like an idiot to every song. Please come back to Wichita TOOL!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:28 AM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

This was my second TOOL show and it was amazing. It was my first time on the floor and I was in the second row. First I'm going to get mad and say Fuck You to the drunk assholes to my left who kept making cat-calls to the female bassist and booing Kinski. TOOL picked these guys for a reason and I didn't mind them that much. I went to the back of the floor after Stinkfist because the only thing up front were a bunch of drunk fuckheads who kept pushing everyone around and I couldn't focus on the band or the music. So after getting elbowed in the face I said Fuck You and went to the back and had a much better time.
This show kicked the shit out of the Kemper Arena show last September. The setlist was the same except for Right In Two, but I didn't mind. The lasers were amazing because they were being shot right over us on the floor. It felt very(I don't know any other word to describe it) Spiritual. At the end of Wings pt.1 Maynard changed "It's time for us to let you go", to, "It's time for me to let you go". At the end of 10,000 Days pt.2 when he said, " I'll let it shine to guide you safely on your way home", I actually cried. It was the whole effect of seeing the lighters in the air, the lasers, the song and knowing it's about his mother. Loved the show, amazing, can't use words to describe it.

By the way I was the guy in the Pink Floyd Animals shirt with glasses and medium length hair moving like an idiot to every song. Please come back to Wichita TOOL!