View Single Post
snapdad
05-01-2007, 10:35 PM

They should have cancelled or postponed. Plain and simple. Maynard was not into it. Even during Lateralus when he turned his back to us for half the song. Hell, he could have said "Hey sorry, I'm not feeling well tonight, but I will do my best" but, no, the man said nothing. He got his check and left. Those of you who are saying that the stage crasher caused him to stop singing during 10k days are fooling yourselves, he didn't even try to sing anything remotely difficult during the entire show.

Personally, I feel ripped off. It's like if you go to a Giants game and Barry just plays left field and doesn't bat, and not only that but they have no one bat for him, they just take the out each time his spot comes up. He could have lip synced and I would have been happier.

No effort at all to save the show or make up for the fact that Maynard destroyed his voice recording Puscifer songs while Danny's bicep healed. Don't forget, this was a rescheduled show to begin with. What if Adam decided "Well, I can play, but I can't play any solos, or anything really hard, I'll just strum on some power chords, that'll be okay right?" Or what about Danny? They could have continued on with Danny playing "3-limbed" but they didn't, why? Because it would suck, that's why! Just like it did last night. Thanks alot guys. I really feel the love.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

They should have cancelled or postponed. Plain and simple. Maynard was not into it. Even during Lateralus when he turned his back to us for half the song. Hell, he could have said "Hey sorry, I'm not feeling well tonight, but I will do my best" but, no, the man said nothing. He got his check and left. Those of you who are saying that the stage crasher caused him to stop singing during 10k days are fooling yourselves, he didn't even try to sing anything remotely difficult during the entire show.

Personally, I feel ripped off. It's like if you go to a Giants game and Barry just plays left field and doesn't bat, and not only that but they have no one bat for him, they just take the out each time his spot comes up. He could have lip synced and I would have been happier.

No effort at all to save the show or make up for the fact that Maynard destroyed his voice recording Puscifer songs while Danny's bicep healed. Don't forget, this was a rescheduled show to begin with. What if Adam decided "Well, I can play, but I can't play any solos, or anything really hard, I'll just strum on some power chords, that'll be okay right?" Or what about Danny? They could have continued on with Danny playing "3-limbed" but they didn't, why? Because it would suck, that's why! Just like it did last night. Thanks alot guys. I really feel the love.
OFFLINE |