View Single Post
Triptolemus's Avatar Triptolemus
05-01-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychism View Post
Put all rumors to rest, Danny Carry is back in FULL FORCE. .
well said...what a great view of Danny from section 103, 102, 101... Danny's fine... and what a performance! For uber-fans of Danny, we know that he never fails to command his space.... he never forgets to remind you why you came... an excellent performance by Danny.

--

I've already stated what an asshat he was, but I have something to add about Douchebag.... could it be that he had some passion for Adam (and Tool's) art? Or was he just a complete douche?

and one more noteworthy item...Chickypoo who climbed the traffic signal pole....... your ass looks great with a huge red light underneat it... and good job on not getting arrested for your display of fanaticisim.

okay, one more... peace out to the people next door to room #504 at the Fitzgeralds.... thanks for the tequila!!!

/T
Old 05-01-2007, 05:55 PM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychism View Post
Put all rumors to rest, Danny Carry is back in FULL FORCE. .
well said...what a great view of Danny from section 103, 102, 101... Danny's fine... and what a performance! For uber-fans of Danny, we know that he never fails to command his space.... he never forgets to remind you why you came... an excellent performance by Danny.

--

I've already stated what an asshat he was, but I have something to add about Douchebag.... could it be that he had some passion for Adam (and Tool's) art? Or was he just a complete douche?

and one more noteworthy item...Chickypoo who climbed the traffic signal pole....... your ass looks great with a huge red light underneat it... and good job on not getting arrested for your display of fanaticisim.

okay, one more... peace out to the people next door to room #504 at the Fitzgeralds.... thanks for the tequila!!!

/T
OFFLINE |