View Single Post
Tychism's Avatar Tychism
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM

It's hard to not have high expectation for Tool.

With that said, it is hard to not be disappointed with Maynard's performance. I was also at the Marysville show and was completely blown away by his vocal performance there. To come upon a show like last night's was a bit disheartening. I mean, walking off the stage? What is that about? There was a complete lack of respect for us as an audience and as fans - we (minus the self-centered stage jumper) sure show them plenty.

Put all rumors to rest, Danny Carry is back in FULL FORCE. The man annihilated the kit, throwing in an extra special drum solo during Lateralus to top it all off.

The venue was small and perfect for a Tool show (in my mind), and I was anticipating a more intimate performance.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show (those of you from Montana that my buddy and I spoke with before the show, it was great meeting fellow passionate beings, thanks for the interesting conversation!), and appreciate the effort put forth by the musicians.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

It's hard to not have high expectation for Tool.

With that said, it is hard to not be disappointed with Maynard's performance. I was also at the Marysville show and was completely blown away by his vocal performance there. To come upon a show like last night's was a bit disheartening. I mean, walking off the stage? What is that about? There was a complete lack of respect for us as an audience and as fans - we (minus the self-centered stage jumper) sure show them plenty.

Put all rumors to rest, Danny Carry is back in FULL FORCE. The man annihilated the kit, throwing in an extra special drum solo during Lateralus to top it all off.

The venue was small and perfect for a Tool show (in my mind), and I was anticipating a more intimate performance.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show (those of you from Montana that my buddy and I spoke with before the show, it was great meeting fellow passionate beings, thanks for the interesting conversation!), and appreciate the effort put forth by the musicians.