View Single Post
aretaic
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM

My third show this year, first time for Wings for Marie.....worth the wait! The guy rushing the stage didn't ruin it but I was wondering the same as the person above, reason for shortened set-list? The guys seemed to huddle together a lot at the end, feeling they changed things up last minute. Really mellow feeling at the end, almost feeling unfinished? We were wondering if Maynard was sick also. I didn't hear him say anything to the crowd, did anyone else hear anything? Not complaining, still an amazing show! Hate to keep agreeing with previous posts, but I also agree the difference between a warmed up band and a warming up band.....night and day. Both equally enjoyable but perhaps Im more of a night person!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:59 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

My third show this year, first time for Wings for Marie.....worth the wait! The guy rushing the stage didn't ruin it but I was wondering the same as the person above, reason for shortened set-list? The guys seemed to huddle together a lot at the end, feeling they changed things up last minute. Really mellow feeling at the end, almost feeling unfinished? We were wondering if Maynard was sick also. I didn't hear him say anything to the crowd, did anyone else hear anything? Not complaining, still an amazing show! Hate to keep agreeing with previous posts, but I also agree the difference between a warmed up band and a warming up band.....night and day. Both equally enjoyable but perhaps Im more of a night person!
OFFLINE |