46 and 2
Schism
Rosetta stoned
Right in Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus

Kinski opened

Someone rushed the stage at the end of wings 2 and Maynard stoped singing for the rest of the song. Didn't ruin it though, the wings duo was the highlight of the show!

Long melodic pause in the middle of Lateralus, a moment to 'feel the rhythm'

Danny sure looked to be okay... he fucking rocked the drums tonight.

That's all, I had fun, my favorite show thus far, thanks guys!

Reno 4/30/07 was my 10th TOOL show. I mainly went for a chance to see Wings for Marie/10,000 Days and Right in Two. IT was great that they played both. As far as I can tell, the band is pretty warmed up and sounding great. I don't think I've seen Maynard sing so badly. Does anybody know if he is sick? I realize that with vocals, there is no way you're going to be able to sing your best every night.

The fact that some guy actually got onstage is ridiculous. he screwed up the best part of the song and what would have been the highlight of the night. it just goes to show that it only takes one idiot to screw up the enjoyment of the rest.

The new lasers were awesome. The difference between TOOL during their "warm-up" phase and their fully operational levels is night and day. This time, the music was already there, but Maynard is not performing quite yet. OH well. Good show.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:53 AM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by smwtcool View Post
Jambi
Stinkfist
46 and 2
Schism
Rosetta stoned
Right in Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus

Kinski opened

Someone rushed the stage at the end of wings 2 and Maynard stoped singing for the rest of the song. Didn't ruin it though, the wings duo was the highlight of the show!

Long melodic pause in the middle of Lateralus, a moment to 'feel the rhythm'

Danny sure looked to be okay... he fucking rocked the drums tonight.

That's all, I had fun, my favorite show thus far, thanks guys!

Reno 4/30/07 was my 10th TOOL show. I mainly went for a chance to see Wings for Marie/10,000 Days and Right in Two. IT was great that they played both. As far as I can tell, the band is pretty warmed up and sounding great. I don't think I've seen Maynard sing so badly. Does anybody know if he is sick? I realize that with vocals, there is no way you're going to be able to sing your best every night.

The fact that some guy actually got onstage is ridiculous. he screwed up the best part of the song and what would have been the highlight of the night. it just goes to show that it only takes one idiot to screw up the enjoyment of the rest.

The new lasers were awesome. The difference between TOOL during their "warm-up" phase and their fully operational levels is night and day. This time, the music was already there, but Maynard is not performing quite yet. OH well. Good show.
OFFLINE |