View Single Post
Icculus
04-30-2007, 11:21 PM

This was my 9th Tool show. It certainly wasn't anywhere NEAR as ferocious as 9/2/2006 in Marysville, it being a warmup show, but I was prepared for that going in. This is Tool, there to have fun, KNOWING that things will go wrong, and just trying to have as much fun as possible. I felt really bad for Maynard, not being able to sing the way he's used to. I know what that's like, being a singer myself. It's not like a guitar or drumset. It's organic. So I forgive Maynard for not being able to sing a few choruses. It sounds like he's sick again. Damn that 10,ooo Days tour curse!

Overall, great energy, superb sound. The guys did their best to put on a great show, and did.

Now I'm ready for the warmed-UP tour!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:21 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

This was my 9th Tool show. It certainly wasn't anywhere NEAR as ferocious as 9/2/2006 in Marysville, it being a warmup show, but I was prepared for that going in. This is Tool, there to have fun, KNOWING that things will go wrong, and just trying to have as much fun as possible. I felt really bad for Maynard, not being able to sing the way he's used to. I know what that's like, being a singer myself. It's not like a guitar or drumset. It's organic. So I forgive Maynard for not being able to sing a few choruses. It sounds like he's sick again. Damn that 10,ooo Days tour curse!

Overall, great energy, superb sound. The guys did their best to put on a great show, and did.

Now I'm ready for the warmed-UP tour!
OFFLINE |