View Single Post
xjnewfie
02-18-2021, 06:37 AM

Just registered for this forum today after. How did I arrive here?

6 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer, and have since had a successful surgery to get rid of it. Since then however, I started experiencing some major anxiety. I am currently one of only 24 people in Canada who are legally allowed to carry and consume Psilocybin for therapeutic use, which has helped my anxiety greatly.

After a recent mushroom trip where I layed in bed and listened to a 4 hour TOOL playlist (Aenima forward) I feel like every other TOOL song I listen to relates directly to my experiences doing mushrooms.

I googled "TOOL lyrics mushrooms" and found this forum. Thanks for having me. I look forward to reading and participating in discussions.
Old 02-18-2021, 06:37 AM   #7326
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Just registered for this forum today after. How did I arrive here?

6 months ago I was diagnosed with cancer, and have since had a successful surgery to get rid of it. Since then however, I started experiencing some major anxiety. I am currently one of only 24 people in Canada who are legally allowed to carry and consume Psilocybin for therapeutic use, which has helped my anxiety greatly.

After a recent mushroom trip where I layed in bed and listened to a 4 hour TOOL playlist (Aenima forward) I feel like every other TOOL song I listen to relates directly to my experiences doing mushrooms.

I googled "TOOL lyrics mushrooms" and found this forum. Thanks for having me. I look forward to reading and participating in discussions.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote