View Single Post
hughes.1265
01-25-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhissticobra View Post
That's funny, I was calling, no yelling at Junior several times as I was walking out and he plain ignored me too. Must have been having a bad night. He had to of heard me because other guys in the booth were turning around looking at me. What-evs, I was hammered.
Yea, he def heard me I stood right there while he covered his equipment; the top of his light rig did mess up right before Tool was going on and someone climbed up to fix... So maybe that had something to do with his unpleasant staring at the ground...?
Oh well, good show!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhissticobra View Post
That's funny, I was calling, no yelling at Junior several times as I was walking out and he plain ignored me too. Must have been having a bad night. He had to of heard me because other guys in the booth were turning around looking at me. What-evs, I was hammered.
Yea, he def heard me I stood right there while he covered his equipment; the top of his light rig did mess up right before Tool was going on and someone climbed up to fix... So maybe that had something to do with his unpleasant staring at the ground...?
Oh well, good show!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote