View Single Post
poker_24_7
07-16-2007, 01:43 AM

My 5th Tool show and the best ever! My first time i saw them was at Blind Melons in Buffalo, NY with about 200 people....just after the "second stage" tour on Lollapalooza. They never disappoint! Sound was off for the firts 20 seconds of Jambi as well as some brief timing issues during Jambi and Rosetta stoned. Other than that the lasers,videos, and setlist melted my mind. I was center stage in section 125 lower level and I had to keep sitting down because I was being hypnotized by the videos and was afraid i was going to fall forward. Like a concert goer next to me said and it sums it up well "Abracadabra Mother Fcker WHOOO!" :) I was so jacked up after the show the 2 and a half hour ride home was a breeze! Thanks guys for everything and I will begin the countdown to see you again soon! It was not a concert....it is not a show.... It is a life altering, mind binding experience!

Last edited by poker_24_7; 07-16-2007 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: Add more
Old 07-16-2007, 01:43 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

My 5th Tool show and the best ever! My first time i saw them was at Blind Melons in Buffalo, NY with about 200 people....just after the "second stage" tour on Lollapalooza. They never disappoint! Sound was off for the firts 20 seconds of Jambi as well as some brief timing issues during Jambi and Rosetta stoned. Other than that the lasers,videos, and setlist melted my mind. I was center stage in section 125 lower level and I had to keep sitting down because I was being hypnotized by the videos and was afraid i was going to fall forward. Like a concert goer next to me said and it sums it up well "Abracadabra Mother Fcker WHOOO!" :) I was so jacked up after the show the 2 and a half hour ride home was a breeze! Thanks guys for everything and I will begin the countdown to see you again soon! It was not a concert....it is not a show.... It is a life altering, mind binding experience!

Last edited by poker_24_7; 07-16-2007 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: Add more
OFFLINE |