View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-27-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I am sure there is some subtleties and content hidden within Vicarious--but for the most part, nothing stood out to me. It was not very interesting visually (until the 3D 'Net of Being') and seemed extremely drawn on and repetitive.

I felt that there was some sort of a premise behind the video, but they were running short on time so they sort of just said "How about we cut the ambitious parts out and well give them 4 minutes of 'X' staring into the sun!".

Parabola's video was a masterpiece, I just wish that I could watch it without laughing at how bad the 'evil grapes' look.
You should try watching that video tripping....makes one hell of a difference. Even just the main title screen has these very subtle changes in the ground and sky that you don't notice sober but you can totally see when tripping. I sat there and stared at that shit for what had to be like at least 30minutes.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #52
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Upcoming release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I am sure there is some subtleties and content hidden within Vicarious--but for the most part, nothing stood out to me. It was not very interesting visually (until the 3D 'Net of Being') and seemed extremely drawn on and repetitive.

I felt that there was some sort of a premise behind the video, but they were running short on time so they sort of just said "How about we cut the ambitious parts out and well give them 4 minutes of 'X' staring into the sun!".

Parabola's video was a masterpiece, I just wish that I could watch it without laughing at how bad the 'evil grapes' look.
You should try watching that video tripping....makes one hell of a difference. Even just the main title screen has these very subtle changes in the ground and sky that you don't notice sober but you can totally see when tripping. I sat there and stared at that shit for what had to be like at least 30minutes.