View Single Post
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
07-26-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame View Post
i have the impression you do not completely agree- i say, i would like to see a movie, so do you...so, you would like a 10,000days film? and you would not want to see a movie out of old stuff? do you know what you mean at all? not very coherent...;)
A while back I actually wrote an outline for a screenplay based directly on the Lateralus film...I think of all their albums that one would work best because it has the most relation to an actual plot. I'm not exactly sure what they would do for a 10,000 Days film since there isn't much of a common story running throughout. Sure I would like to see a film made out of their older stuff, since I'm sure whatever they'd come up with is more extravagant than I can even imagine, but really...a full on brand new made-for-film audiovisual experience would be 100x cooler.

I hope you get what I mean. Using old music for a film = cool; making a completely new experience = FUCK YEAH.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #41
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: Upcoming release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame View Post
i have the impression you do not completely agree- i say, i would like to see a movie, so do you...so, you would like a 10,000days film? and you would not want to see a movie out of old stuff? do you know what you mean at all? not very coherent...;)
A while back I actually wrote an outline for a screenplay based directly on the Lateralus film...I think of all their albums that one would work best because it has the most relation to an actual plot. I'm not exactly sure what they would do for a 10,000 Days film since there isn't much of a common story running throughout. Sure I would like to see a film made out of their older stuff, since I'm sure whatever they'd come up with is more extravagant than I can even imagine, but really...a full on brand new made-for-film audiovisual experience would be 100x cooler.

I hope you get what I mean. Using old music for a film = cool; making a completely new experience = FUCK YEAH.