View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 07:42 PM   #77
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277
Re: Eulogy of Jesus Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinnia
When I first heard the song I asked who it was about, and my knowledgable Tool friend told me that it was about Bill Hicks, but some of the lyrics keep leading me back to think it simply must be about Jesus. Here are the lyrics and why I think they are about him

i read it was about l ron hubbard. it makes sence. seriously, look into it, l ron hubbard and scientology.

I think that makes alot of sense, but again, it can mean alot of things to alot of different people, so...

Jesus, Cobain, Hubbard, mindless fucking hypocritical sheep, and earth worshipping, argumentative bitches/witches(please don't curse me)...it's all good.

This song is about me. It's about me following the wrong path of insecurity, over-thinking, limited and narrow(ignorant) belief, etc, even though I have known the right path intellectually and been shown several times through intuition and revelation where the true path lies. The song , like a few other Tool songs, is about tranforming yourselves into your Higher Selves, independent and truly free in an absolute sense.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote