View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 05:05 PM   #69
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Eulogy of Jesus Christ

AH HA HAAAAH,

I must say this is fun. Oh how you pine to be the cynosure of this forum. As I am under the symbol of earth, I am both fueled and cleansed by your coprophagous nature. Go ahead, embouchure my personality's discharge. Your copraphilia is useful to me.

So you prove you can catch my catachesis. It seems to be your habitude to do so. Thank you. Irenic words are what you use to cover your irate, irescible reactions to my words. You ire my words. How funny.

Does my irreligious manner upset you? Go on. Emit your end of this ecolougue.

Careful. TERMINUS A QUEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
This is over now. You still seem to miss the point, rebecca, and no, I dont care if you are female, the whole male-dominated society crap must be something you learned at a women's rights class. And your intelligence has yet to show, which is part of the problem. The issue is not your opinions. I would have far more respect for them if you came to people saying, "This is what I think because..." and not "This is what I think and if you dont think the same way, because I KNOW the ONE and ONLY truth that has been calling ME, then you are a fucking dumbass moron." The former, you will find, works better in the real world. The latter is reserved for people who dont really want to communicate with others, just make a lot of noise. If you respect that other people have truths as well as you, then your opinions will be considered. It took me a while, but at least I understand your jimmy 11:11 theory, after I got past the condescending nature of the posts.
Truth and point of view are the same thing. You try to differentiate between the two, but they are really not separate entities. 50 years from now the truth will be different again, maybe we will learn that Earth is a hologram and we are nothing but bits and bytes. I dont pretend to know what it will be 50 years from now. The truth you feel inside you is one everybody who wants to awaken feels, but it is different for every person. It calls to them in different ways, it lights up different parts of the path, and indeed, it is one that has been inside of us forever. When we realize it, its like we should kick ourself in the teeth for not remembering it sooner.
The cross-references I was talking about was you talking about Maynard's lyrics in Judith. Its a different issue in that song, therefore irresponsible as a listener to think they are talking about the same thing.
You didnt actually say that I deny spirituality, which I am glad for, for certainly I do not. I just tend to express my views in a manner that is respectful of others' opinions. Whether I feel the people I talk to are dumbasses or not doesnt matter, I wont bring that up because guess what? It makes people defensive and then they wont listen to a goddamn thing I say. And if they wont listen, there is no point in talking. It's simple communication skills, perhaps the most basic principle.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote