View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 08:47 AM   #39
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

Excellent show, isis was pretty great too , the only disappointing thing was that the 19th row floor seats i got weren’t all they were cracked up to be ( obstructed view , security randomly checking tickets/stopping people from smoking in our row every 5 or so minutes ) , so much to that point where i completely dont remember jambi, THAT would have ruined the show for me had i not bought other tickets that were a bit higher but closer to the stage , with a better view( i could actually see the band and the visuals ,lol).

i dont see how its necessary to stand when you have floor tickets , but whatever.
I only watched jambi and schism from the floor then i left that seat empty for the rest of the show ( my girlfriend saw stinkfist and the pot from there).

anyhow , rosetta stoned is without a doubt an amazing live song , he was spot on , as a matter of fact he was near perfect the entire evening.

No new additional songs, but hey , they’ll be back in the spring , i agree the tour felt less intimate and more overwhelming than anything ( the crowd was awesome , everyone was either rocking out or singing along), that was one of the greatest nights AND i finally got my girlfriend to listen to tool for 2 hours straight!

BTW did anyone notice those guys in the parking lot selling bootleg tool tour shirts for 20$?

now be honest , which one of you bastards bought one? huh? HUH!?
"squeegeeing my third glass eye"
OFFLINE |