View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 10:29 PM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

ok, before i say anything about what happened inside, did anybody notice the outside, in the main parkinglot at round 5pm?

thats right, justin and his wife were out for a bike ride...

i saw him and wasnt sure it was him, nobody else noticed him, i saw them ride off, bout 5 minutes later i decided to go for a walk around the coloseum to check out exits and shit. and they rode back, not more then 2 feet from me. i was awe struck, i stoped and just stared at him, he then looked at me knodded and said "hey" as he rode by, i was still awe struck when his wife looked at me and giggled. right after that, he rode to the underground area and went in for soundcheck, i was able to hear stinkfist in soundcheckbefore i was told to wait outside.

so, we are finally inside out seats, and my seat was to the right of the soundboard area. and right before isis comes on, guess whos chillin there. thats right, justin. he was doing some technical work so i didnt want to disturb him, but he got away from his laptop and was just sitting around so i went over and said hello and wished himgood luck, well i tried to, but when i called his name he just turned around, gave me a half asked wave and said "hey" again then turned away, im not too sure if i should be offended or not lol.

isis came on and they were pretty sweet, i might look deaper into them, justin joined them for the last song wich was cool.

as soon as tool came on.i bolted to one of the closer seats lol. there was this 8 foot giant infront of me wich was kinda gay, but was still a better view then when i was all the way in the back.

maynard didnt say much other then "jersey was louder" a couple times, he said something about sex, if i can remember exactly it went something "feel free to have sex,and dont forget to use a condom. there are trash bags on the way out...and remember, its a suggestion, not a law"

and then the super big news, they are coming back in the spring :)

i took a couple pics with my cell phone that ill upload in a bit, if they came out anywhere half way decent..

edit:

oh, i found out from one of the staff members that it was tool's demand to have seats on the floor

Last edited by beyondhairy; 10-07-2006 at 10:35 PM..
OFFLINE |