View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 10:12 PM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

6th Tool show - For me, the best yet. Ok, I know Lateralus was incredible, but this show was fucking killer. 10,000 Days was worth $500, but Lateralus??? Dude, that fuckin song blew my fuckin shorts off. I hate to bitch on here, because I am truly a long time die hard fan, and I know it's all about the music, but ....

I was in section 101, Row H, I think it's referred to as the Loge. Anyway, if anyone reading this was near there, I would like to personally ask for your help in a giant "FUCK YOU AND DIE SLOW" to the Hippies tripped out on acid and coke that jumped up and down like a bunch of jerk offs. Maybe I have been lucky up until now with Tool shows, but now I understand what the band meant when they talked about the respect of the crowd once in an interview. If you assholes are reading this, I want to say that I have never seen non-homosexuals acting so gay in my entire life. You are all so lucky the security was watching me like a hawk. Jumping up and down like Hyper little kids to Wings for Mary was enough for me to wish nothing but pain and discomfort on you forever. It was not a slayer concert, and you looked completely gay. We truly thought you were about to make out and just about EVERYONE behind you had such hatred for you by the end of the show I still can't believe you weren't beaten. And can you believe that one of the two biggest assholes in the group caught a stick. By cheating - OF COURSE, and running down 8 rows to grab it - PRICK. GROW UP, and next time you go to see a band that is light years beyond your comprehension, try to fit in with the crowd, BY LISTENING.

Anyway, INCREDIBLE show, Anyone can bitch that they wanted a harder album, but NO ONE can deny, they brought it to a higher level in the end, and tonight, well, tonight was absolutley mind blowing. Unreal that band, truly unreal. It is scary how great they play together.

Last edited by likemusicdontsuktoolkok; 10-07-2006 at 10:20 PM..
OFFLINE |