View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:12 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

Amazing show. We could feel the air being displaced by the speakers. My hearing is still not back - hopefully by tomorrow it will be fine. I was a tiny bit disappointed at not getting something special for the last show but boy, the stuff they did play was mind-blowing. Personally, I thought Stinkfist, Wings, Lateralus, Vicarious, and Ænema were amazing. The light/laser show kicked ass and the part in 10, 000 Days where the lasers were spread out and mixing with the smoke to create clouds was unreal!! I just wish the jackass behind me would've kept his mouth shut. He would randomly scream during the song. A guy got caught smoking in our row in the middle of the song so that was a bit of a distraction.

I thought the sound overall was pretty good but a little shrill. Adam and Justin played really well and other than a couple of small errors on Adam's part, everyone was spot on. I really loved the talkbox solo! Danny was excellent and Maynard was moving around quite a bit. The Forty Six & 2 drum solo is even better in concert.

Looks like we weren't as loud as Jersey. Shame on us. :P

But hey, MJK said they were coming back in the spring. Hopefully new setlist and new setup!! I for one had a great time at my first Tool concert!
OFFLINE |