View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 05:18 AM   #50
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277
Re: Eulogy of Jesus Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca22
I don't know what pisses you off more, That I'm female, That I'm intelligent, That I know many things that this male dominated society and it's male leaders don't want me to know... I get dumped all over for defending my point of veiw, and you somehow feel the erge to defend yourself from me?! I'm actually easy to get along with...Even though I may not have portrayed it here, I do respect other peoples opnions and points of veiw, I guess it just frustrates me to see so many people closed off to the possibilities that the spiritual side of life has to offer. Obviously I have upset you to the point that you feel you need to shame me in some way, I'm sorry I made you take time out of your short life to post me back.

Whaa! Rebecca, neither I nor paraflux(do you mind if I speak for you right now?) deny spirituality-go look in the Lateralus section. This conversation hasn't been about that. It has been about interpretation and metaphor. Hasn't it? I, again, am willing to have respect for others opinions as long as they aren't put in a superior and angry tone. I wasn't criticising your point of view, but your delivery. I guess I shouldn't have done that...(?)...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote