View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 01:35 PM   #46
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277
Re: different mouths, same bullshit coming out of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca22
Oh, but if you did, then you would see you are making an ass out of yourself, and you would not want that, now would you?

You take this metaphorical shit to far. Some things did actually happen, truth is reality, that is why your dumb ass is here today.
You take the "Think for yourself" quote to far, over questioning.

You don't know anything about the past, so keep listening to your sunday school teachers, history teachers, freinds, whoever, and feed off their dumb ass veiws instead of picking up a shovel and digging for your self.
I don't really think I put any words into your mouth. If you choose to be abrasive in the way your communicate, then people will likely be abrasive back. I don't fault you for that, but I would think to myself(ok, I said that outloud?) that you may be being naive if you don't expect people to be abrasive back to you.

I'm not going to justify anything about myself that you felt the need to attack(you know, spending/wasting my life on this site, etc...?). If you are curious to know what I do for a living and why I can sometimes check up on this site frequently, sometimes infrequently, I'll tell you. But if your attack on me wasn't meant to be viewed as condescending, then I better get a dictionary and look up the word, because...well, yeah...it seemed a little condescending to me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote