View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 12:18 PM   #44
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: different mouths, same bullshit coming out of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedc33
"How hard do you really try? It has been quite a while since you have posted in this thread. I was curious how you would respond, but since no response came...well, yeah, fuck it. We'll just read your glorious mind and assume that you are right no matter how well or poorly you communicate your OPINIONS."

Listen, my life does not revolve around this site, and I am sorry that you waste your time sitting around, waiting for me to reply to your misinterperated post. When i go online, I spend my time finding out whats going on for real in this world. I don't watch cnn, I look for the REAL news, alright? (InfoWars.com is a good place to start) Obiously yours does, because damn! You sure posted this one quick! Spend your time elsewere (as does tool i'm sure) and maybe you would understand what I am talking about more easier, since it seems to matter to you so much what I think and do. If I communicate my opinions poorly, why waste your time on them? Got ya there, huh.

"Let's clarify, shall we? Your previous post was not really one pointed. Read it again. It is vague and it sprawls in a way that made it hard for me to understand your point. "

My point is, I and others belive that this song is about Jesus surviving his so called crucifiction (fiction is right) on the cross, and continued to live to hear his own eulogy.

"Yet, it has a tone that makes it sound like you feel superior to us, or to somone here."

It's not my fault that you or others have an inferiority complex. That's not my problem. So don't waste yourself picking apart my text so you can come up with some fantastic comeback to text that does not exist. Let me simlify that for simpler minds- I never said I was superior to y'all.

"So you say, DON'T TAKE THAT 'THINK FOR YOURSELF' SHIT TOO FAR but make sure YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF but YOUR STUPID IF YOU DON'T THINK LIKE ME..."

See, that last part? added! NOT MY TEXT.

"...and expect people not to get pissed about it here? Sorry, sweety, it doesn't work like that."

If I am such a sweety, smarty, then why are you so pissed off? Why are you pissed? Because I look deeper and speak plainly? That's how you came to misinterperate my text...

"What IS your point? Try to express yourself so that people understand you. For the most part, the forums here seem to generally except differing and dissenting opinions so long as they aren't stated in a condescending manner."
I would take your advice if it wasn't for the fact that there are others out there that understand me just fine, and I don't wish to take the time to re-explain my self to those who just don't get it, or deal with those bored people who choose to misinterperate or add to my text. Maybe you should re-examin your use of the word "condenscending".
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote